Sunday, September 9, 2012

c cut kurtis..

Today I was wearing a geometrical printed C-cut kurti .Although C-cut kurtis are not much in trend now but were a running trend in whole of last season(in northern parts of India).They were earlier worn with plazo pants which use to have laces in the bottom as well as the Kurtis also had laces .I wore it with my blue jeggin and my yellow peep toes.
My kurta's yoke has a red coloured lace with cut work on it and a yellow net cloth with some embroidery and gotta work on it on the edges of the kurta,it have green velvet lace and yellow and red coloured lace and again gotta work. Rest I paired it up with my yellow platforms which i baught from inc.5  ,i also wore a wodden beaded bangles which i collected from street shopping and i wore a colourful marble ring which i baught from "toniQ' and i wore a butterfly hair clip which i baught from "accessoriez".

although I tried I couldn't get any information on the internet about C-cut Kurtis. I just collected few pictures of C-cut Kurtas .
p.s- reference of these pictures-google..


1 comment:

Lekha Rajeev said...

That was an interesting read especially having never owned C-cut Kurtis. When you use locally used terminology its good to put down a definition in brackets. For example C-cut Kurtis would be a Kurti with an inverted U-shaded hem and Gotta tape would be a lurex tape.

Also please note that google is a search engine and not a site for information. While referencing you need to give the website that actually holds the content.